Hello

I just installed WinXP Lyx-1.4.3-5 but I can't get aspell to work. I think I followed instructions in previous messages:

I answered this the first time. You can find the answer (in two parts) archived at
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.editors.lyx.general/33978/ and
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.editors.lyx.general/33985/. Unless you mean that this did not work for you?
/Paul
but still no luck.What I do is:1. uninstall old Lyx2. install new LyX - this creates aspell directory in c:\3. install aspell dictionaries4. copy files from Aspell\lib\aspell-0.60 to Aspell\DictionariesWhen I try checking spelling Lyx says: "The spellchecker could not be startedNo word lists can be found for the language "en_US"."Any suggestions?Thank youLeo