While using LyX 1.4.3-5 for Windows (official installer, fresh install, MiKTeX
2.5), I noticed that if the document language is anything other than english,
it is impossible to export to DVI or PDF. Here is a screenshot of the exact
error message: http://i14.tinypic.com/2r58f82.png .

Usually, there is a delay of 5 minutes before the message appears. If I change
the document language back to english, save and re-open the file, there is no
problem exporting to DVI or PDF.

>From the error message, it seems that the exact path to the python script has
>been truncated.

Is this a known bug and is there a solution?