LB wrote:
Hello

I am reformatting my paper written with article(IEEEtran) to article(kluwer). I get two error messages that I can't solve:

LaTeX Error: Command \iint already defined.
LaTeX Error: Command \iiint already defined.

And the explanations of these errors are:

...d{\iint}{\DOTSI\protect\MultiIntegral{2}}

Your command was ignored.
Type  I <command> <return>  to replace it with another command,
or  <return>  to continue without it.
...{\iiint}{\DOTSI\protect\MultiIntegral{3}}

Your command was ignored.
Type  I <command> <return>  to replace it with another command,
or  <return>  to continue without it.

I don't see either \iint or \iiint in the exported version of my paper to latex.

What can these errors mean?  Any suggestions?
These commands don't need to be in your paper: They're being defined by some package you are using, and the problem is that they are being defined twice. I'll guess that they are defined in article(kluwer) and also in some AMS package you are importing. But the way to find out is to export to LaTeX and run manually.

Richard