Fuad Tabba wrote:
It's (in the context of a figure):-

\begin{figure}
\includegraphics[keepaspectratio]{My-Graphics}

\caption{\label{fig:-Graphics} Caption text.}
\end{figure}

That's what it should be (assuming the file name is correct), so the issue would seem to be with LaTeX (or the image file) and not with LyX.

The file name above has no extension. You indicated in your original message that the image is a BMP file, but I think (not sure) that includegraphics assumes EPS unless you provide an extension directly or via a \DeclareGraphicsRule command in the preamble.

If the image file does not have an exception, does tacking .bmp on make a difference in the result?

/Paul