Georg Baum wrote:
Am Dienstag, 19. Dezember 2006 08:36 schrieb Rainer M Krug:

I don't get it to work.
My setup is below, and I don't get any error messages concerning the \input{preamble.tex}. preamble.tex is in the same directory as the LyX file, but the preamble is not loaded, as \AIC gives an error message (when used in Math Mode).

Any ideas?

Your example is unusable. It uses a nonstandard document class, and refers to files you did not send. If I correct these things and inlcude an \AIC command in math mode it does not give an error. If you still can't get it to work please send a minimal example with all necessary files (LyX format preferred)

Thanks a lot Georg - I'll probably come back to your offer end of the week

Rainer

Georg

--
Rainer M. Krug, Dipl. Phys. (Germany), MSc Conservation
Biology (UCT)

Department of Conservation Ecology and Entomology
University of Stellenbosch
Matieland 7602
South Africa

Tel:            +27 - (0)72 808 2975 (w)
Fax:            +27 - (0)86 516 2782
Fax:            +27 - (0)21 808 3304 (w)
Cell:           +27 - (0)83 9479 042

email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]