Am Donnerstag, 21. Dezember 2006 23:53 schrieb Stefano Franchi:

> I did install it from sources months ago, when I was still running LyX
> 1.3.7. But then I upgraded to LyX 1.4.3---isn't tex2lyx installed as
> part of the general LyX installation?

Yes, since 1.4.0.

> I am more than willing to reinstall it, but the package available for
> download (at
> http://wiki.lyx.org/uploads/LyX/MacOSX/tex2lyx_MacOSX_21Jul05.zip) does
> not indicate any specific installation instruction. It just contains
> the files to be copied into the subdirectories of LyX.app. Is there
> anything else I should do to correct the installation?

That package is outdated, you should not use it. It was made for users of
LyX 1.3.x who wanted to try tex2lyx before it was released officially.

Maybe you have that package installed somewhere? I don't know how exactly
it works on the Mac, but on linux LyX searches for tex2lyx in the path, so
if some old version is in the path before the new one the old one will be
used.

If you compile from source according to INSTALL.MacOSX the installation
should work fine.

Georg