Hello,

I have Lyx 1.4.3-5 (Windows) and Jabref 2.2b.

Trying to push a citation from jabref gives me an error to verify that
Lyx is ruuning and that the lyxpipe is valid C:\Documents and
Settings\Graham\lyx\

 In lyx I have added the path

 C:\Documents and Settings\Graham\lyx\.lyxpipe

 in the  lyx preferences and reconfigured and restarted lyx.

 As I understand the documentation this should create an lyxpipe.in file,
 but no file is created.

 I have tried several different path options, eg creating the full
 file name etc, but cannot get it to work.

 Can anyone suggest what I should be doing.

 Many thanks

 Graham