Paul A. Rubin wrote:
Valter Filipe Silva wrote:

I try to use lyx to write a paper in the IEEE format. However the authour of the paper do not apper in the final pdf. I try to use a plain tex editor (winedt) and it fine. I'm using Lyx 1.4.3 under windows XP.

I cannot send one sample attached :-(
Please find it at:
http://www.indin2007.org/Templates/indin07_A4_latex.zip.php

If you import into LyX the (heavily commented) sample .tex file contained in Valter's archive, LyX converts the comments to ERT boxes, and in particular puts a collection of ERTs in a standard environment between the title and author. The presence of a standard environment between title and author is what causes the author environment not to appear in the compiled output. Zapping the comments solves it.

/Paul