Hello list,

I've tried babel package for spanish languague and I always obtain the
following message, both lyx and latex:

Package babel Error: You haven't defined the language SPANISH yet.
 \end{document}

Checking the log file, I've found the following info:

LaTeX2e <2003/12/01>
Babel <v3.8d> and hyphenation patterns for american, french, german, ngerman, b
ahasa, basque, bulgarian, catalan, croatian, czech, danish, dutch, esperanto, e
stonian, finnish, greek, icelandic, irish, italian, latin, magyar, norsk, polis
h, portuges, romanian, russian, serbian, slovak, slovene, spanish, swedish, tur
kish, ukrainian, nohyphenation, loaded.
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/IEEEtran/IEEEtran.cls

So, it says everything is correct, Could anybody give me a hand to fix the
problem?

Thanx a lot.

Daniel Gerardo Escamilla Montoya
Ingeniero Electrónico