On Jan 18, 2007, at 8:12 AM, Stephen Buonopane wrote:

I just noticed that the menu for changing bullet types
Documents Settings Bullets
has the bullet icons inverted with white characters on a black background which makes it very difficult to see.
Can anyone else confirm this?
I am using LyX 1.4.2 on Mac OS X 10.4.8

steve

Same for me under LyX 1.4.3 on Mac OS X 10.4.8. However, under LyX 1.3.7 it is a grey background with black bullet characters which is much nicer.

Bob Lounsbury
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
Please, if possible, don't send me MS Word or Powerpoint attachments.
Send plain text, rich text format, html, or pdf instead.