moi-même a écrit :
I wrote if for Latex lettre class. It's a class used like letter for but for french letters.

The lettre class is the best I found for french letter arrangement.

I join the compressed files in this mail.

Any question is welcome

        Friendly
        C Hiebel
I found easier to solve this "french letter" layout problem to write a small parameter file (a "NF.lco" style file according to French standard NF Z 11-001) for the KOMA-Script letter2 class which is flexible enough and well documented. Should you be interested, I would be pleased to send you a copy.

Kind regards
--
jean-marie pacquet