Holger Mayer wrote:
Hi there,

I'm having the same bug as described in
http://www.mail-archive.com/lyx-users@lists.lyx.org/msg44439.html

That link seems to be broken, so I'm not entirely sure what the problem is.

with my LyX 1.4.3 (21/09/2006).

Is there any workaround to this annoying bug?
Can't I tell LyX manually somehow to call pdflatex again after calling
bibtex? Isn't there a python-file where I can just add a line and
things work? After all, there are so many different export types, each
of which must be told what to do somehow.

I haven't found the bug in bugzilla, so is it already fixed?

Thanks for your help,
Holger

Is this definitely a LyX problem? Have you exported the document to a LaTeX file and successfully compiled it manually? The reason I ask is that sometimes an incorrect entry in a BibTeX file causes missing references without giving any fatal compile errors.

/Paul