Miki Dovrat wrote:
Hi,

I have EPS generated from Microcal Origin, without a preview, which always (up to now) have been behaving fine.

Recently I have come across a strange problem, where my eps figures show up correctly on either pdf (via all methods - dvipdfm, pdftex, ps2pdf), dvi, or postscript, but they do not PRINT on a printer correctly. I have two printers (one HP laser printer, and one deskjet), the output is wrong on both.

Details of the figure are missing - lines are missing, some marks are missing, but some are printed. I get about "half" of the figure printed.

Ghostview complains about DSC warnings when I open the postscript file of the entire document, but displays everything on screen nicely. I don't know what these DSC warnings are and if they are relevant.

I don't know what "recently" in my second paragraph means - is it a lyx version change (I am on 1.4.3-5), MikTex version (I am on Windows and the MikTex is fully updated) or what.

I think my lyx (and tex and imagemagick and ghostview) installation is fine.

Could someone with more experience tell me where to look?

Thanks

Miki

For starters, if you export to PDF and then print the PDF file (from Acrobat Reader), does it print correctly?

/Paul