Maybe this is asking too much, but I was wondering if it was possible to
generate a separate PDF file for each chapter and bibliography. Right now I
have each one of my chapters in a separate lyx file as well as a separate
lyx file for the bibtex references. I know its possible to compile each
separate file into a single master lyx file, but I am more interested in
splitting them up when I convert them to PDFs. Is it possible to keep all
the chapters in one master file then just do the "splitting" when I create
the PDFs?

J.D.