Well, it doesn't work here... Not from LyX, nor from TeXnicCenter...

On 2/13/07, Paul A. Rubin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Julio Rojas wrote:
> I have tried exporting the LaTeX file and using it with TeXnicCenter,
> with the following pieces of code:
>
> \pgfdeclareimage[height=2cm]{lub}{logo_universitat_blanco}
> \titlegraphic{\pgfuseimage{lub}}
>
> \pgfdeclareimage[height=2cm]{institution-logo}{logo_universitat_blanco}
> \logo{\pgfuseimage{institution-logo}}
>
> See that I'm using the same image (logo_universitat_blanco), which is
> a JPG file, for both pieces of code. The part for "titlegraphic"
> doesn't work, but the part for "logo" works perfectly.
>
> Any other idea on what could be happening here?

I can't get it to work here either, and I don't know why.  The following
seems to work for me, though:

\usepackage{graphicx}
\titlegraphic{\includegraphics[height=2cm]{logo_universitat_blanco}}

HTH,
/Paul

Julio Rojas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]