On 2/16/07 5:41 AM, "Uwe Stöhr" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> mel b schrieb:
>
>> examples include:
>> \urcorner displays as q
>> \forall displays 8
>> \in displays as 2
>
> They all work here on two different machines. Do you have 8 .ttf-files in
> LyX's installation
> subfolder ~\Resources\fonts ?
>
> If not you have a broken installation. Have you perhaps also LyX 1.4.3
> installed that has these
> files? If yes, does it help when copying them to LyX 1.4.4? Don't forget to
> reconfigure ater any
> change in this field.
>
> regards Uwe

I also have a math font problem with 1.4.4 on XP. I installed yesterday with
LyXWinInstaller. I have all 8 of the .ttf-files in ~\Resources\fonts. I've
run texhash and reconfigured and restarted the computer. However, the math
fonts do not show in Instant Preview and are incorrect in pdf output. When
acrobat reader 8 starts it says 'The font 'RMTMI' contains a bad /BBox.'.
Any ideas?

Cheers,
Bob