On 2/20/07 3:52 PM, "Uwe Stöhr" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Bob Lounsbury schrieb:
>
>> I just figured out my math font display problems, but I don't know how to
>> solve them.
>>
>> I had the mathtime package loaded in the preamble of one of my documents and
>> this messes up the math fonts. I verified the package is installed under
>> MikTeX. Is there something else I need to have installed to use this
>> package?
>
> What exactly goes wrong? Do you see an alpha when you insert the command
> \alpha in math? If no, try
> to reinstall the math fonts you find in LyX's installation subfolder
> \Resources\fonts
>
> If this helps, have you installed e.g. LyX 1.4.3 using the official installer
> before you installed
> LyX 1.4.4?
>
> regards Uwe

If I insert \alpha in math it comes up blank in instant preview and in pdf
output. If I insert an equals sign it shows up blank in instant preview and
a bold capital D in pdf output. See the attached image, it should look like:

V=IR
V=I*R

I just reinstalled all the math fonts from the bakoma package on the LyX
site. I reconfigured, restarted the computer, ran MikTeX update twice,
reconfigured, and the problem still exists.

This is only if I try to use the mathtime package. Otherwise everything
seems to be working fine.

Bob