Sophie Vandenbussche schrieb:

I observe quite many changes after installation of this last release 144-2-11:
- I now have a dos window opening when I run lyx

This is a console Window required by LyX. The official installer hides it using a wrapper program named lyxc.exe that unfortunately crashed, so I haven't included it.

- my lyx is at last in french (before, I asked french during installation but it came in english...)

- no error occurs when clicking on the bibtex button and the styles appeared in the bibtex options (where before no styles were available, I had to give the full path each time)

Both is OK, isn't it?

Still, the output I observe in my bibliography has not changed, no matter which style I choose. I always have the fulle information including the keywords, the abstract and so on like reported before. Is there something special to do to choose a style, apart that the selection by the menu that appears when clicking on the bibtex button?

Could you send me a SMALL LyX file showing this problem.

regards Uwe