Donald MacKinnon wrote:
I'm having difficulty deleting a citation. When I bring up the citation menu, I click on the citation name, it allows the "delete" button to be selected but the only option usable is "cancel". I've searched the documentation but can't find any reference to deleting a citation.
Thank you for any help.
Donald

I've found a way round my problem.
If I go to the References at the end of the document and highlight the
the whole Bibliography area and change it to "Standard" I can cut out that section using the "Edit" function on the top toolbar.

I'm sure that the original problem was of my own making.
I hope this helps someone else
Regards
Donald