Hello,
 With opensuse 10.2 and kde 3.5 I have another paste
problem.

1) I took (with ctrl + x)  a word for move it.
 Then I put it (with ctrl + v) in other site.
 Then I think that I put word in wrong site.
 Then I delete this word with baskspace key.
 I put cursor in other site, press ctrl + v and
nothing appears.
 When I press backspace key, buffer with word was
deleted.

2) I confirmed previous paste problem.
 In a window I took (with crtl + c) an ERT (with a
\setcounter command).
 Click in another window.
 I put cursor in a title of chapter.
 I press ctrl + v.
 ERT appears correctly.
 With mouse wheel I put cursor at the end of another
title of section or chapter and I press ctrl + v.
 Appears a title of section instead ERT.

 Regards

 Marcelo

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.