> Well, the intention is that a word is a word. If you want Ctrl+Right
> to go to math insets too, would you like it to consider math insets
> for spell checking too. I guess the answer is no :)
Well, I think LyX ought to use Maple to check it for other errors than just
spelling ;-)

> So what would be the precise definition of a word for jumping? We do
> not want all insets, do we? And we have to settle on a definition that
> pleases _everybody_.
It would be fine with me if it consider the entire "math box" to be like a
word, so that if we have the text

foo bar $x=y$ cat dog

with the cursor between foo bar, pressing CTRL+Right would move cursor between
bar and the mathbox (illustrated with $x=y$ above). Pressing CTRL+Right once
more would move cursor to between the mathbox and the word cat.

Inside the mathboxes it is a different thing to move around. Inside I think it
works very well (except for some special examples with formulas where you can
have the cursor moving back and forward (or up and down) repeatedly if you
press the same arrow key). But mostly, very nice.

I think we have had this discussion earlier, Jean-Marc. But the bugdatabase
seems to be down at the moment.

Regards
Gunnar.