I'm using 1.5svn and the right margins are not nearly as clean as they
used to be. Lines are ragged, usually by a single character, but it's
immediately obvious to me when I look at the pdf output.

  What might have changed to cause this?

  Also, I have a table that is too wide for the page, so I check the 'rotate
sideways' box on the dialog. That worked as expected with the rotation
counter-clockwise 90 degrees (so it could be read from the right side of the
page. However, when I produced what I thought would be a final pdflatex run,
it switch orientation 180 degrees: now it faces to the left.

  What's happed here? Any ideas?

Thanks,

Rich