Hi,

now i've got a problem with index entrys,
I've got a Chapter about "neuronal networks", there is the word "Layer" which
i want to be indexd. But i dont want "Layer ... 5".
I have a strukture in my index, with a let me say a "major" entry,
here "Neuronal network" with sub entry's like "layer". I hope somebody
understands what i want, it l should like:

Layer -> see Neuronal Network, Layer
Neuronal Network      5
  Layer                        6

I tryed following "Layer|see{Neuronales Netz!Schicht}" but Layer alone did not
appear in my index (with the reference to Neuronal Netowork-layer). How can i
fix this?
--
Mit freundlichem Gruss    Yours sincerely

  Roland Schmitz