Hey guys, how are you today?

Well, I've tried to install the Lyx 1.4 and old versions, but I can't.
Actually I tried from many ways to do it on Windows XP SP2:

- from "lyx-144-4-bundle.exe" - complete (74mb);
- from "lyx-144-4.exe" - (8mb); and...
- from the "LyXPackageComplete-3-08.rar" - berilOS Developer (73mb).

All this ways seems to be good installation, but when I run the program, I only
see the same error:

RuntimeError: Can not locate 'w9xpopen.exe' which is needed for pope
th your shell or platform.
LyX: Ready!
LyXTextClassList::Read: unable to find textclass file  `'. Exiting.

And then, the program abort!  I have the same error with old versions.  Can
somebody help me please?  I'm an old Lyx user, but now I need to abandon this
software if this can't be solved...        :(

(Sorry my poor english...)

Thanks a lot in advance!
Douglas

Fale com seus amigos  de graça com o novo Yahoo! Messenger
http://br.messenger.yahoo.com/