Timothy>        I'm using svn as of yesterday. I've installed nomencl
Timothy> and LyX sees it. When I go the the Tools/TeX Information
Timothy> menu, it shows in the Styles, and will show me the contents
Timothy> of the file. However, when I process my ducument, I get two
Timothy> errors, both 'Unspecified control sequence', the first at
Timothy> \makenomenclature and the second at \printnomenclature.

Timothy>        So why the errors if nomencl is installed?

As I worte elsewhere, LyX requires a fairly recent (sep 2005) version
of the style. This sucks.

JMarc