Hi all, I'm working to create a book in Lyx. The book has a number of
black-and-white line-art illustrations. Some of them span 100% of the
page (which is easy to insert).

The issue is the ones which need to be text-wrapped in say 50, 60 or
70% of the text-space.

I don't seem to have understood the permutations and combinations
possible adequately. So I'm not getting thingsvery neat.The images fit
in well, but the problem is with getting the text adequately fixed.

Could you please tell me how to:

* Get justified text, exactly straight, along an illustration.
* Get jagged text along the image, when needed.

Thank you so much in advance, and for all the earlier help too. --FN
--
FN M: 0091 9822122436 P: +91-832-240-9490 (after 1300IST please)
http://fn.goa-india.org  http://fredericknoronha.wordpress.com