Jeremy Malcolm wrote:
> I have just upgraded from LyX 1.3.6 to 1.4.4, and I can't insert
> references using the minibuffer or LyX server anymore.  I used to use
> something like:
>
>   reference-insert ref|++|label
>
> but now LyX tells me "Unknown action".  Similar commands like
> math-insert still work.  Has the command syntax changed?  I couldn't
> see anything documented.
There's a bit of stuff about this on the wiki. The only real
documentation for mini-buffer functions, though, is in the code. See
src/LyXAction.C and src/lfuns.h, which you can access via the source
browser at:

http://www.lyx.org/trac/browser/lyx-devel/branches/BRANCH_1_4_X/src/LyXAction.C

http://www.lyx.org/trac/browser/lyx-devel/branches/BRANCH_1_4_X/src/lfuns.h
I had a look, and I don't see any reference-related functions, but I
might have missed one.

Richard

Richard G Heck, Jr
Professor of Philosophy
Brown University
http://frege.brown.edu/heck/
Get my public key from http://sks.keyserver.penguin.de
Learn how to sign your email using Thunderbird and GnuPG at:
http://dudu.dyn.2-h.org/nist/gpg-enigmail-howto