Hello,
I am writing a document with Lyx 1.4.3 using documentclass: book
(koma-script, double pages).

At the end of the document there is a list of figures, bibliography and glossar.

The problem is that for example the list of figures needs only one
page so that there is an empty page before the bibliography starts,
which I want to remove. How can I do this?
Also there is no page number on the first page of the list of figures.
There is only a page number on the second page, which is empty. How
can I put the page number on the first oage of the list of figures?

I think this problem is related to the style of the chapter, as it is
the same if a new chapter starts (a double page is cleared and there
is no page number on the first page of the new chapter).

Thanks for your help.

Christian