I finally could make APAlike work. Happens that "apalike" doesn't
appear in the bibliography style pulldown menu after I installed the
package and reconfigured LyX. Any idea on how to do this???

So, I had to find it in MikTeX installation
(MikTeX\BibTeX\bst\apalike) and use it as a style.

After compiling the document, I found that the bibliography was
presented in english instead of spanish. An example:

Gil Lafuente, J. (2004). The best systems for appointing referees. In
Butenko, S., Gil Lafuente, J., and Pardalos, P. M., editors,
Economics, management and optimization in sports, pages 101-120.
Springer, Berlin.

As you can seem between names is used "and" instead of "y". Also the
word "pages" instead of "páginas" and "editors" instead of "editor".
Finally "In" instead of "En" (this last one someone told me it was
standard in any language).

Any idea on how can I substitute these words?

P.S.: Sorry for being such a pain on this subject (APAlike) but I
really need it working. :)

Julio Rojas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]