I'm not sure about how insert a graphic in the title page, although I'm
pretty sure it has been discussed in the past. You may want to search the
mail archive to see if anything pops up on the topic.

To rename the Bibliography. Insert in ERT:
\renewcommand\bibname{References}

Just put that command somewhere at the start of your document. The
koma-script documentation covers this also, so if you don't have it now
would be a good time to track it down. :-)

Regards,
Bob Lounsbury