Hi Jürgen,

> No, it's obviously some kind of "hidden" feature (and it's still not yet
> complete, most notably, there's no gui for creating char styles yet).
A hint in the final documnetation will be helpful.
When I heard about CharStyles i fount them in the menu, but didn't see
this possibility.

Having learned to define (simple) styles, it will be no problem now to
define CharStyles.

Great feature, I like it very much, and now I understand Steve Litt's
joy about it.

> Please post the full error.
Bug #35xx (sorry I didn't catch the full number, it was sent to Uwe Stöhr.

> http://marc.info/?l=lyx-devel&m=114421751100431&w=2
> where "Yours truly" (Martin) is the one you have to thank for character
> styles.
> (the picture was taken at the developers meeting 2005 IIRC).
Thanks

Greetings from Munich

Hellmut

--
Dr. Hellmut Weber         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Degenfeldstraße 2         tel   +49-89-3081172