Hello everybody

about 1 year ago, i created a beamer presentation, with a class called
prosper-by-dekel which was a slight modification of the class prosper.
Today I want to edit this presentation but it doesnot work.
* I installed again prosper, prosper-by-dekel, and the other files
indicated on the page  http://wiki.lyx.org/Examples/Prosper
* I installed texlive-latex-recommended (i don't know if it is
relevant)
* when i load my document, i encouter NO error.
* But when i compile it, i obtain many errors, the first one being:

\lyxnewslide{Curriculum Vitae}

The control sequence at the end of the top line
of your error message was never \def'ed. If you have
misspelled it (e.g., `\hobx'), type `I' and the correct
spelling (e.g., `I\hbox'). Otherwise just continue,
and I'll forget about whatever was undefined.

It seems lyx does not recognize the basic command lyxnewslide...
Some ideas will be welcome.

nicolas