The attached style file is what I use to get this kind of effect. It
generates a lot of warnings, however, concerning bad boxes. These don't
have any actual effect, so far as I can see, so I've never bothered
fixing them. But if anyone wanted to tell me what I've forgotten to do,
that'd be great....

Richard

Marco Beishuizen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How do I get more than one line in the header? I would like to put my
> personal information (name, adress etc.) in the header of the letter. I've
> looked in the fancyhdr.dvi file but without success. I'm also interested in
> the adjustment of the font size/type of the header.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Marco

Richard G Heck, Jr
Professor of Philosophy
Brown University
http://frege.brown.edu/heck/
Get my public key from http://sks.keyserver.penguin.de
Learn how to sign your email using Thunderbird and GnuPG at:
http://dudu.dyn.2-h.org/nist/gpg-enigmail-howto

\lhead{\bf{Richard G. Heck, Jr.}\hfill\bf{\theTitle}\\}
\chead{}
\rhead{\nouppercase{\leftmark}}
\lfoot{}
\cfoot{\thepage}