I tried ChicagoReedWeb.bst, however since it works with natbib, I wasn't able to get footcite's work. And for jurabib, which does support footcites, I didn't manage to find a chicago looking citation format. I also tried footbib, but it didn't work with miktex. Eventualy I used the opcit citation package to have both footnotes and a style close to chicago.

Thank you,

Marc Flerackers

Richard Heck wrote:
You need to use an appropriate BibTeX style. Try googling "bibtex
chicago style" and try these:
    http://web.reed.edu/cis/Help/LaTeX/bibtexstyles.html#reedsty
    http://ctan.org/tex-archive/biblio/bibtex/contrib/chicago/
The former looks especially good.

Richard

Marc Flerackers wrote:
Is there an easy way to get Chicago style citations according to the
latest style guide
(http://www.chicagomanualofstyle.org/tools_citationguide.html) in Lyx?
I tried many combinations and preambles, but can't get it right.
especially in combination with footcites.