NicoWinger wrote:
Hello,
I'm still creating a document class for the quote guidelines of our
university and a belonging template. Both is nearly finished, but there is
one thing that still bothers me. The cover: There are very strong
requirements for the position of title, name etc. So far I made it with a
table in the template but I would like to create new LaTeX-commands in the
document class for putting every style (Name, Title etc.) at its specified
position on the page with a label (similar to the letter-class). That would
enable the user to create the cover without template setting a style for any
detail.
I've tried many versions, but the LaTeX-Commands don't work! Please help me! For illustration I'll show you the accordant lines of my document class: # Input general definitions
Input scrartcl.layout
Preamble
\usepackage[paper=a4paper,left=3.5cm,right=1.5cm,top=2.5cm,bottom=2.0cm]{geo
metry}
\renewcommand{\sfdefault}{phv}
\sffamily
\fontsize{11}{11}
\linespread{1.5}
\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
\pagenumbering{Roman}
\usepackage{scrpage2}
\pagestyle{scrheadings}
\ihead[]{}
\ohead[]{}
\chead[]{\pagemark}
\cfoot[]{}
\renewcommand{\pnumfont}{\normalfont\sffamily}
\setkomafont{footnote}{\sffamily}
\setlength{\parindent}{0pt}
\setlength{\parskip}{2ex}
\usepackage[latin1]{inputenc}
Endpreamble
And to add new styles for cover, name etc.: Style Deckblatt_Titel
 LeftMargin            MMMMMMMM
 LatexType       Command
 LatexName       deckblatttitel
 LabelType             Static
 LabelString           "Titel:"
 LabelSep              x
 LabelFont
   Shape               Italic
   Color               blue
 EndFont
 TextFont
   Family       Sans
   Series       Bold
   Size        larger
 EndFont
 BottomSep             2.0
 Spacing               Other 0.9
 Preamble
\newcommand{\deckblatttitel}[3]{{\pagebreak#1}{\setlength{\marginparwidth}{1
0mm}#2}{\bf#3}}
   %\setkomafont{deckblatttitel}{\normalfont\sffamily\bfseries}
 EndPreamble
End
What is wrong? In LyX all works, but with converting to PDF, nothing happens
with the styles. I would be very happy to get an solution for my problem.
Seems to me that your \decblatttitel command is set up to take three
parameters.  But where would they come from?
When you use this style, LyX will issue a \decblatttitel command
with only  parameter - the text you typed in that style.

To debug things like this - use export->latex and see what
kind of latex code LyX generate with your document class.

Helge Hafting