Hello LyXers,

I uploaded an installer for LyX 1.5beta3:
https://developer.berlios.de/project/showfiles.php?group_id=5117&release_id=12796

Changelog to last development snapshot:

Version LyX 1.5beta3-18-05-2007
- LyX 1.5 beta3 from 18-05-2007
  - fix bug, introduced with last version, that all margin notes in
    a document are lost
  - support for Chinese, Japanese and Korean
  - support for the LaTeX-package "listings"

Installer changes:
- updated to ImageMagick 6.3.4
- updated to Python 2.5.1
- updated to MiKTeX 2.6 (version 2675)
- fix bug that LyX's menu language setting was ignored when LyX is
  started by double-clicking on a LyX-file
- when Updating PDFs, the PDF is opened at the last viewed position
  (only works with Acrobat/Adobe Reader version <= 7)
- fix hopefully the case that PDFs couldn't be updated when
  Adobe Reader 8 is used on Windows Vista
- fix bug that MiKTeX and JabRef weren't correctly uninstalled

-----

The Update installer version allows you to update your existing LyX
installation to the latest
version. To use this installer you must have my last development snaphot LyX
1.5beta2-02-05-2007
installed.

(More infos about the installer can be found here:
http://wiki.lyx.org/Windows/LyXWinInstaller )

-----

For the update and support for MiKTeX 2.6 the installer source code had to be changed massively. So if you encounter problems with the installer, mail me directly or report them at bugzilla.lyx.org (please check that the reports don't already exists).

--- disclaimer ---
The LyX 1.5svn builds are for testers and interested LyXers to test the new
features.
If you find bugs, please have a look at
http://bugzilla.lyx.org
and report them there if they aren't already reported.

Note! LyX 1.5 is in beta state, that means that it is still under very
active development. So don't use LyX1.5svn builds for production!

happy testing and best regards
Uwe