I've been playing with ways of converting LyX to HTML under XP. One way of doing this is by exporting the LyX document as LaTeX, loading it into Texmaker and then using the Texmaker function to convert to HTML. This produces HTML pages with the LyX/LaTeX formatting preserved. Perhaps this might be useful for HTML pages with advanced mathematics. The conversion does have overheads, but some might find that these are outweighed by the benefits.

So far I've only tried this using an old LyX multi-page document, see what you think:

http://www.hopton.dsl.pipex.com/page1.html

Regards,
Nick.

--