On May 30, 2007, at 7:53 PM, Maria Gouskova wrote:

I think the Math Panel really IS gone in LyX 1.5.0b3, Intel, Mac OS
10.4.9. I've tried reinstalling and reconfiguring LyX, to no avail.
There is no "VIew>Toolbars>Math Panel", only "View>Toolbars>Math". The
Math toolbar works but lacks most of the Math Panel options (arrows,
Greek, etc). Nothing pops up as shown on that wiki page.

http://wiki.lyx.org/LyX/NewInLyX15#toc12

Works for me (Intel Mac, 10.4.9, LyX 1.5.0b3). Have you customized your .ui files? Try quitting LyX, moving aside ~/Library/Application Support/LyX-1.5/session, and restarting LyX. Does that help? (If not, try it also for preferences.)

Bennett