Sven> Hi, I'm a bit confused now that rc1 is out. On bugzilla I find
Sven> 14 critical bugs with target 1.5.0 still open (see below for the
Sven> copy&paste result). What then was the reason to have a RC and
Sven> not another beta? I'm not doubting that the current development
Sven> version is great and has a lot of nice new features, this is an
Sven> honest question about the rule. Are these remaining critical
Sven> bugs simply too difficult to fix, or are they really not that
Sven> critical after all?

Actually, if you remove the bugs that are marked fixedintrunk, only 10
remain. Of these, several already have known fixes, but some are a bit
harder.

JMarc