Looks better indeed :-), and I'll note the markup hints, many thanks!

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
On Sun, 3 Jun 2007, Christian Liesen wrote:

I've updated the part on formatting index entries with LyX on the Wiki:
http://wiki.lyx.org/Tips/Indexing#toc2

Nice!  You seem to know your way around pmwiki markup unusually well!
I made some very minor twaking of the markup to show some alternative methods (nothing wrong with what you did, this is just to enocurage you further :-)

* No need for [=..=] around a word such as LyX these days

* Added '||border=0 cellspacing=5px' to get more space aroudn the
  table cells

* Used '\' as a continuation character of long lines

* '->' to create an indented paragraph

* '-->' even more indented paragraph

* %preamble%...%% and %menu%...%% (although the menu style doesn't seem
  defined, strange)

* [EMAIL PROTECTED]@] to get monospace and the effect of [=...=]

Best regards
/Christian (R)