-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 10:39:03 -0400
Von: Richard Heck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CC: lyx-users@lists.lyx.org, Stefan Schimanski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Betreff: Re: 1.5.0rc1 crash when breaking last line of paragraph

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > LyX 1.5.0rc1 crashes when I try to break part of the last line
> (sometimes even last 2 lines) of a paragraph into a new paragraph hitting
> Enter.
> This only happens if another paragraph is following.
> >
> > Can anyone confirm? I built LyX on Ubuntu 7.04. I attached a file that
> makes reproduction easy.
> >
> I've applied the patch pending for 3790, and this does resolve the bug
> for me. (Also resolves 3801.)
>
> Richard

Sorry, there were two patches available and I applied the one on Text.cpp which
did not help. Now I found the one on Bidi.cpp that solves the Problem. Could
have be a bit clearer in bugzilla. I will attach link to the patch to my
bugreport, too.

Thanks very much, that was the basis for further testing of 1.5.0 for me.

phil