Hello,
 1) I haven´t crahs in lyx 1.5.0 rc1 (like beta 3).
 2) I have a little problem with tools bar. I put 3
tools bar at the rigth margin of screen in 2 columns.
This work ok. But when I close lyx and then reopen,
this 3 tools bars appears superpossed in only 1
column.
 3) Session manager work only a few times. Most of
times, when I start my computer (linux) Lyx no open
and I must make click in incon.
 4)Cursor is very slow when I am making a selection of
text with keyboard.
 5) I can see a lot of warning messages when I am
compiling lyx like this:

warning FIXME
warning FIXME!! The graphics cache no longer has a
changeDisplay method
warning control reaches end of non-void function.
warning handle non existing files
warning this function should be moved to
buffer_pimpl.C
warning look here
warning this will not work any more when we have
multiple views of the same buffer
warning broken?
warning Why not pass a proper DocIterator here?
and so on

 I don´t know severety of this messages.

 Regards
 Marcelo