You have two ways: the "easy" one and the "hard" one.

The "easy" one will be using LyX as a LaTeX editor. Add
"\usepackage{toptesi}" to the preamble of a LyX document. Then, for every
environment TOPTESI provides, you'll have to add the required LaTeX code
into an ERT box.

The "hard" one is by creating a LyX layout that uses TOPTESI. This way all
the environments will be at hand in the environments pulldown menu. The
problem is that you have to code this layout.

Check LyX layouts to see their structure. You can try modifying a copy of
one of them and adapting it to TOPTESI.

Good luck.