I'm trying to complete my thesis in the next few weeks. I just
inserted 20 floating/sideways figures, which is one figure per page.
However, when I do this I get the error in the subject line along with
a bunch of other errors.

If I take ten or half of the figures out and then process with
pdflatex then everything works fine. Also, if I then put those same
ten figures back into the document then it also works fine. But if I
close the document and LyX and then reopen and try to run pdflatex
then I get the same errors again.

I'm using 1.5rc1 and I've tried running pdflatex from windows and
linux and I get the same error message.

Is there something I can adjust? Is there a limit to the number of
figures you can have in a document? This seems odd to me.

Thanks in advance,
Bob Lounsbury