Does anyone have recent experience with conversion from Lyx to Word via htlatex/oolatex?

It used to work very well for me in the past, but now I cannot get OpenOffice to open the file produced by htlatex.

My procedure:

 1. Export from Lyx to plain Latex
2. Run mk4ht oolatex myfile
3. open the resulting .sxw in OpenOffice

Here I stop. OpenOffice refuses to open the .sxw file complaining about an error in the xml subdocument.
The exact OpenOffice error message is:

Read-Error
Format error discovered in the file in sub-document content.xml at 1034,4 (row,col)

Any help greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Stefano

Stefano Franchi
Department of Philosophy                  Ph:  (64)  9 373-7599 x83940
University Of Auckland                  Fax: (64) 9 373-8768
Private Bag 92019                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Auckland
New Zealand