Nick and Anne Hopton wrote:
I suffering some minor pain with a list problem. This happens when someone posts using not the list submission address (lyx-users@lists.lyx.org) but posts a reply to the original sender, with a cc. to the list. At my end, this causes postings to the list to be routed to the wrong mail box and in addition it means that if I try and reply to the list the wrong address is inserted in the 'To:' field. Is anyone else having this problem at present?

Regards, Nick.

You appear to be using Thunderbird 1.5.X on Windows, if when you define/edit the lyx filter, you set the pull down to "To or cc" instead of just "To", you should be happier.

Good luck.

--
Todd Denniston