On Tuesday 03 July 2007 15:02:49 Paul A. Rubin wrote:

> Can you post a small example file?  Maybe there's something in the file
> causing a problem (doubtful, but you never know).
>
> /Paul

Attached is a small table with three columns. No matter what I do in the table
settings dialogue, the beginning of the tabular environment in the LyX file
reads:

<lyxtabular version="3" rows="5" columns="3">
<features>
<column alignment="center" valignment="top" leftline="true" width="0">
<column alignment="center" valignment="top" leftline="true" width="0">
<column alignment="center" valignment="top" leftline="true" rightline="true"
width="0">
<row topline="true" bottomline="true">
<cell alignment="center" valignment="top" topline="true" leftline="true"
usebox="none">

I suspect that if the dialogue had worked and I had set the widths of each
column to say 1,2 and 3cm then these values would be shown above instead
of "0".

Cheers