On Aug 20, 2007, at 12:53 PM, Isaac Pante wrote:

I've installed Latex2RTF using i-installer and reconfigured lyx but the problem remains. When I select Export>Personalisé>RTF, Lyx still requests a command to process.

Where's the mistake?

You shouldn't need to choose File > Export > Custom..., since you should already have File > Export > Rich Text Format.

If you look at LyX > Preferences > Converters, you should find a converter already defined, with the converter specified as "latex2rtf $$i" (without the quotes). If you've properly installed latex2rtf and have that in a path that LyX recognizes, then reconfiguring LyX should automatically generate the File > Export > Rich Text Format menu item.

Bennett