Him,

I am using Ubuntu Feisty. I want to create PDF documents with LyX that use
well-defined (not fuzzy) fonts.

I understand the whole pixmap thing and for printing, they're great.

But in all the PDF files I produce, they look fuzzy. I tried the lmodern
and the ae thing, but they are still fuzzy on screen. I need to produce a
PDF document that does not "fuzz up" when I zoom to 200% or 300%.

So far, I haven't been able to do that on Linux. Is it possible at all
with LyX? Or do I need to go the OpenOffice route?

Or am I missing something with the explanations on the Wiki? If you have
used them, especially on Linux, and the PDF documents are as clear when
exporting from OpenOffice, please share how you did it.

Prenez la parole en public en étant         Speak to an audience while being
moins nerveux et plus convaincant!         less nervous and more convincing!
Éveillez l'orateur en vous!                    Bring out the speaker in you!

Information: [EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.duperval.com   (514) 902-0186