There are some strange behaviors when I want to change the color of
some letters back in math mode.

For example, if you change the color of "AAA" in math mode from the
original to red by the 'text style' dialog, how can you do in order
to change the color back to the original one?
(except pressing the 'undo' button)

Is the 'no color' in the 'text style' dialog designed to do this?
Unfortunately, it just change it to such kind of source codes:
{\color{red}{\normalcolor AAA}} or {\normalcolor {\color{red}AAA}},
just not our expectation {AAA}.

However, 'no color' works well in text mode.

Could someone give me an explanation of this strange behavior?

快来参加博狂终级PK,IPod Nano等你来拿!(
http://d1.sina.com.cn/sina/limeng3/mail_zhuiyu/2007/mail_zhuiyu_20070918.html )

注册新浪2G免费邮箱(http://mail.sina.com.cn/)